Pandemic And Ebola Response Safety For Ancillary (Support) Workers And Volunteers Training
This four hour comprehensive response and safety training is offered freely across the Tri-State to partners, community groups, citizens, and volunteers in an effort to develop disaster response skills community wide.
Participants will learn:
- About Pandemics
- Ebola Hemorrhagic Fever
- Ebola Checklist for Preparedness
- Ancillary Support Roles in Response to Ebola
- Safety and Precautionary Measures
- Use of Personal Protective Equiptment
- What to do if contact is made
This is a highly interactive, hands on training with interactive practice sessions that require physical activity and the wearing of a respirator.